Luxury accommodation in Rwenzori mountain national park.
Geo lodges Equator Snow
Equator Snow Lodge is an upmarket / luxury accommodation established right on the foothills of Rwenzori Mountains near the Nyakalengija park gate.
Owned and operated by Geo Lodges Uganda an establishment that runs a myriad of safari lodges in Uganda, the Equator Snow Lodge taps into the long built expertise to present the best accommodation as it is the latest facility to be added on their chain of lodge
The Equator Snow Lodge overlooks the views of River Mubuku and the legendary mountains of the moon. Accommodation at Equator Snow Lodge is presented in spacious mountain cabins that feature wooden decks deriving comfort and relaxation. They have a total of 16 beds with provision for single and double occupancy.
Facilities at Equator Snow Lodge
- Restaurant and spacious dining area
- Bar and Lounge
Midrange accommodation in Rwenzori mountain national park
Ihamba lakeside Safari Lodge
Ihamba Safari Lodge is a midrange / standard lodge located on Lake George shores close to Queen Elizabeth National Park in the sub county in Muhokya and close to Kahendero fishing village overlooking the magical Rwenzori Mountains
Accommodation at Ihamba Safari Lodge is presented in 6 private Cottages with a typical African touch and the blend of the wilderness;
Amenities in the cottages;
- Twin rooms
- Double rooms
- En suite facilities
- Private decks
- In door shower
- Bathrooms with large glass windows overlooking the park
Ihamba Safari Lodge facilities
- House Keeping
- Swimming pool
- Laundry services
- Main Lounge
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Ample and secure parking
- Other facilities available at the Lodge:
- Standby Generator
Hotel Margherita is located just a few kilometers west of Kasese Town, western Uganda, in the foothills of the Rwenzori Mountains otherwise known as the Mountains of the Moon.
The hotel is located within 30 minutes’ drive from Queen Elizabeth National Park, 45 minutes from the trail head at Ibanda for those visiting the Rwenzori Mountains National Park and 5 minutes from Kasese town. Also close to the hotel are the Kilembe Mines set in a majestic valley with the Rwenzori range as a backdrop.
Facilities and services
- Conference facilities that can accommodate up to 300 delegates.
- Bar on the premises, where guests can spend the evening socializing, watching TV or playing chess.
- Pool or darts.
- The hotel has 36 rooms available, ranging from Executive Suites to Standard Double and Single Rooms.
Rwenzori International Hotel
It is located in the beautiful city of Kasese and is only a 3 minutes’ drive from the Kasese airstrip. There are 35 cosy rooms available to guests with breakfast included in the rate.
The rooms are all comfortably furnished and equipped with a TV and telephone, bedding and mosquito nets are provided on the beds.
Hotel facilities include;
- Restaurant offering a selection or affordable dishes
- The onsite bar is fully licensed and is well stocked with a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- A well equipped kitchen
- Secure and ample parking
- Large dining area
- DSTV lounge
- Large garden with a spacious seating space
- Hot water bathing facilities are all part of the inclusive set up at the hotel.
Guest services include;
- A gymnasium
- Steam bath
- Concrete tennis court and a grass for leisure and recreation
- Laundry (wash and iron) services are also available
- The hotel has two seminar halls, sitting 20-150 people, well facilitated with tables, chairs, flip chart stand and LCD projector and have washrooms conveniently located nearby.
Budget accommodation in Rwenzori mountain national park
Ruboni community camp
Ruboni Community Camp is situated at the gateway to the Rwenzori Mountains National Park. Come and experience stunning views of the mountains and witness the extraordinary wildlife unique to this region. We are proud to mention that, now Ruboni Community Camp can guide you on the – two nights three days tour – to the new Mahoma trail in the central Rwenzori.
Ruboni Community Camp offers you the choice between a fully contained Banda (small cottage), furnished rooms with natural finishing or the possibility to hire or pitch your own tent, both options with hot showers.
- 3 Self-contained Bandas
- 6 Private rooms
- Safari tents (Tents are not provided)
Amenities at Ruboni Community Camp
- Restaurant serving typical Ugandan and continental dishes
- Solar powered lighting
- Balcony/veranda with mountain views
- Small camping area with expanse camping existing in the village
- Private rooms with mosquito nets
- Hot overhead showers
- Private bathrooms with options of composting toilets and flash toilets
- Running water from a spring for only bandas
- Showers in bandas
Rwenzori Back packer is a budget accommodation unit located in the village of Kyanjuki above Kilembe 12 km from the town of Kasese.
The Rwenzori Back Packers presents an ideal start for the Mount Rwenzori hike / climb taking the Kilembe trail.
- Hot Shower
- Swimming in the nearby river
- Beddings & linen provided
- Mosquito nets
Rwenzori Turaco View Campsite
Rwenzori Turaco View Campsite is a budget / basic Uganda safari accommodation facility close to the Rwenzori Mountain.
It is a community run establishment presenting accommodation in Bandas along with camping site.
Facilities at Rwenzori Turaco View Camp site include;
- Eco-san toilets & showers in the campsite
Tours Holiday Inn
Tours Holiday Inn camp Base is located on the main road towards Nyakalenjija (about 2 km before), in Ibanda trading center. This hotel can accommodate up to 40 people in 15 self-contained rooms plus extension building.
Accommodation at Tours Holiday Inn that takes up to 40 people is presented in;
- 15 en suite rooms and an extension building.
The rooms contain;
- Private toilet
- Water heaters in each room
Tours Holiday Inn facilities
- Conference center
Please book your accommodation with us now via our 24/7 lines +256 741 857 276 / +256 772 633 920 via our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are warmly waiting for your inquiry!
OR: FIND US AT OUR PHYSICAL ADDRESS
P.O. Box 37754, Kampala-Uganda
Kalagi Roundabout; Nakanyonyi Road – Mukono district