3 Day Safari to Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary
Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary
This Ngamba Island chimpanzee sanctuary safari is one of the shortest chimpanzee safaris in Ugandaoffered exclusively by Love Uganda Safaris. Tracking chimpanzees is so rewarding since it provides a great adventure experience of meeting our closest relatives who share 98% of the DNA with the human beings. Ngamba island is a designated destination for rescuing the endangered chimps, including orphans, those neglected by mothers, rescued from poachers, etc. A visit to this sanctuary is an indirect support to the rescue of these endangered apes, and all proceeds from tours made go to fund the activities of the sanctuary.
What is included in this safari:
- All activities / services as per itinerary
- 4WD Vehicle – with a pop – up roof for scenic viewing
- A professional English speaking driver / guide
- Site entrance fees
- Free Wi-Fi internet in the vehicle
- All ground transportation and fuel
- Drinking water in the vehicle
Exclusions of the safari:
- International air fares
- Activities / services not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks / wines
- Laundry and any service of personal nature
- Travel insurance cover
Important to Note!
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refunded if the booking is cancelled up to 45 days before arrival.
- Balance should be paid 60 days before arrival.