Mihingo is a luxurious, family owned lodge in a magical setting adjacent to Lake Mburo National Park. Perched high on a rocky kopje, the lodge has spectacular views over an extended savannah landscape. Designed to march with its lush neighborhood, this environmentally friendly lodge offers comfort, relaxation and the experience of being at one with nature..
The lodge has 10 tented rooms, all of which are spacious and provide en suite facilities. The bathrooms provide flush toilets, hot and cold water, showers and excellent views. The tents are built on raised wooden platforms and shielded under thatch roofs. Guests are afforded high levels of privacy, with the tents set well apart, ideal for couples or those just wishing to escape.
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Top End Credit Card Facilities
- Room Service
|Peak Season (USD)||High Season (USD)||Green Season (USD)|
|PP in Twin/ Double||150||150||150|
|PP in Single||195||195||195|
|3rd adult in Room||90||90||90|
|Children 3 to 12 years||60||60||60|
Arcadia cottages – Lake Mburo national park
Even as other places are very nice, this new venture has a lot going for it. It is quite ‘central’ to other park activities such as walking safaris and a trip on Lake Mburo.
Situated just a few minutes from Park Headquarters and the Lakeside this Lodge is set back in its own grounds amidst very scenic Acacia Woodland.
Amenities and services;
Fully stocked bar
Restaurant and a dining area
Spacious reception area
Adequate parking lot
- All Arcadia cottages are very well furnished with large bedrooms,
- Mosquito nets over the beds
- Clean Bathroom/Shower facilities
- Toilet with hot and cold water
- Electricity is by generator to suit guests’ requirements.
|Room type||Full Board||Half Board||B&B
Mburo Eagle’s Nest
Nestled on a raised hill, bordering Lake Mburo National Park, Eagles Nest offers accommodation with a stunning view; guests have an opportunity to view almost the entire park from this camp.
Facilities at Mburo Eagle’s Nest
- No rooms but big safari tents for the ultimate Uganda experience.
- All 12 tents have their own private bathroom, toilets with new eco-friendly invention and bush shower.
- The tents are furnished with twin beds and have solar lights.
- Private veranda overlooking the park
Rooms and Prices Eagle’s Nest
All prices are in US dollars.
Please you can book your accommodation with us now via our 24/7 lines +256 772 633 920 / +256 705 905 215 OR via our email email@example.com.
We are warmly waiting for your inquiry!
OR: FIND US AT OUR PHYSICAL ADDRESS
PLOT 83 SEMAWATA ROAD, NTINDA